Wednesday, December 7, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS WISH



Santa all I wish for
As I wake on Christmas morn
Is you’ll make a stop in heaven
And bring home my first-born

I have no use for presents
I’ve little care for things
But what I’d give my life for
Is my boy who now has wings

I’ll give back all the trinkets
You brought since I was small
If you’d please just grant this one wish
It’s the wish I wish of all

Santa, stop in heaven
It’s right along the way
As you fly through the heavens
With your reindeer in your sleigh

I know my son is waiting
I’m on his wish list too
And so please make both our wishes
This Christmas Year come true.


~By Joshua's Mom

2 comments:

  1. A beautiful wish we all share with you. Love, Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I would give anything to have my boy back too.

    ReplyDelete