Wednesday, May 25, 2011

TIME WON'T STAND STILL....

Wait a minute. Just please stop.


I can’t bare another moment

From that ticking on the clock.







I can’t hold another flower

Or taste another spring

In this endless painful thing



I have longed to hear your sweetness

I’d give it all to touch your face

I can’t bare to let a moment

Get away,, I cant replace







I have lost so many moments

Taken by the breeze

I scream to get them back

I beg that they might freeze



I have only what I remember

Only what I can recall

If these seconds continue passing

I might just lose it all



Please stop for just a minute

While I try to catch my breath

While I try to get a handle

On this pain that is called death.



I saved you in my pages

I saved you in my dreams

I saved you in my journals

I saved your little things



I am losing you, slowly.

Your memory starts to fade

I cant seem to hold onto

The past  we had made



No matter how I try

I cant stop the hands of time

They taunt and tease my tears

And remove what once was mine.





Please just for a moment

Give me back my son

Give me back our dreams

And the life that had just begun.

~Written and Lived by Joshua's Mom <3

No comments:

Post a Comment