Sunday, March 28, 2010

Fundraising and what it is NOT about!

This will be short. So many times in my life I would have sat down and wrote a check for the thousand dollar entrance fee for the walk and be done. These days it's simply not that easy and I could not be more happy about it! What would I have missed out on had I had that money easily, or even decided to just put it in and not worry about it? Well I would have missed out on the road I was supposed to take. The road paved with people I was supposed to get to know. The road full of stories I was supposed to hear. The amazing amount of prospective and grace I was supposed to get. The feeling like no matter what, I am in the right place at the very right time. So tonight I am thankful for NOT having the money.....How's that for backwards :)

Nite All,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment